Thursday, May 13, 2010

Que sera sera~

Phewww, finally korean drama 2 dh hbis tgk!!! Wahhh, bestnye...tp yg xbestnye, part2 sedih air mata ni xkuar lak. Sbb malam awai lg kot no, slalu tgk dkat2 nk subuh...Haha~
This one song got stucked in my head the WHOLEEEE day, n trust me it annoys me at the very most; though it's quite a lovely song. ~~I will never let you fall...~~ Tgk 2, nyanyi lg!
Yeay, next week plan cuti kt JB!!! Hmmm, mintak2 ler babah bg g...Nsib baik mummy phat nk kawtim ngan ktorg. Haha caya la aunty!!! The three of us, me Phat n Anna that is, plan nk g outdoor camping. Just the three of us. But really, I'm quite not in favor of this little idea. Cm takut je, dh la sume pompuan. Adehhh, choi choi choi!~ But seriously! Xbpe bkenan sgt ngan the 'all girls' rule 2, tp sgt bkenan ngan adventure2 n ke-crazy-ness yg bakal jadik...Heeee~
Ym ngan my syg bcuk 2 was fun. Haih, miss la kt my sweet little muffin 2. Tp die ade 'bf' baru!!! Ko la 2 didie!!!~ Hahaha. Kuar sokmo ngan bf 2. Hmmmm, rindu lg. Rindu lg~
Hari ni blik2 umah ntah ape la angin org tua 2. Masak kari ikan lak for our dinner. Well I was shocked with the sudden mood change, tp lyan kn jela. Mama pn ok je, so maleh la nk interview lebih2...
Owh yes, I ALMOST got myself KILL td ptg mse blik! I was sooo fucking sleepy. N so I told mama. And she did nothing, so I assumed she's tired and i'll continue driving the car. But then, I literally terlelap while driving. Ape lg, melelong la kete msuk the other lane yg ade upcoming car. Sedar2 je mama dh teriak 'Nabilaaaaaa!!!'. Then She tarik the stering ke kiri n then our car like melelong ke kiri la. Literally mcm tpusing kete ktorg. Luckily the two cars yg I almost crash into 2 dpat elak and there's no car depan belakang. Lau x lg nahas. She was sooo panic that she rebut the stering form which I hold on tightly to. Sakit wrist kiri ni ha, a little bruises even! and then she goes on n on n on abt this n that, nagging gler2. n I was pissed my arse off! We had a fight even, which I yelled at her asking her to shut up. I mean, yup that was my fault, but bnde dh jdik n we both pn xde pape. So cut the damn nag la. Coz hey, I were shocked n scared as u r yourself! Can u please like wait till I'm sane again then only I can think straight n offer a polite apology. Ni tak nk membebel2 je tau! Though I feel guilty after that. Hmmm, que sera sera, so chill je la!Sleeping time!!!!!
사랑 해요, 타이바-씨!!!!!

6 comments:

dasheryx said...

huwakaka... aku curik bf ko ye? padan muka :P

Belle Niirkira said...

hahaha...xpe2 curik la. xde hal pn! :D

dasheryx said...

yelatu.
nanti xleh tido malam plak.
btw.. bila nk datang jb?

Belle Niirkira said...

haha, tau xpe~
hmm, next tuesday atau next thursday...adehhh, rndu wooo! ;P

dasheryx said...

hmmm... aku mmg x caye prempuan bwk kete. wkwkwkw

Belle Niirkira said...

haha, baiklah...tp aku drive ritu hdup lg ko kn? Slamat gak smpai umah...hehehe