Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Unfair. II

I know I sound selfish when I screamed to the world of how unfair life is. But I just cant help it. I just need to let it out. If I kept on letting them growing inside of me, then I'm very sure I'll be dead before 2012. LOL. Patience is like 0.1%. Every single thing is challenging me to the core, berat betul dugaan Tuhan. I am so freaking tired by trying to keep up with everything in life. I feel like giving up, but that is definitely not the option.

I am a perfectionist. I want every single fucking thing in my life to be perfect. Tapi sangat susah okay. And often times, I had to give in to those imperfect things or situations. I want to be gorgeously elegantly pretty; but I'm so not. I want to be filthy rich; but I'm not. I want to be like Albert Einstein; but I'm not. I want to have a perfect, all round bf; but he's barely here for me. I want to have a fucking amazing wardrobe; but I don't. I want to have a strong faith; but the devils are playing strings with me. I want life to treat me well; but they don't. I want to be perfect; but I can't.

C'est la vie~

No comments: